11-18-23 Modica

 Morning walk:






Ok.  At this point I’ve seen so many narrow streets with old buildings, stairways and tunnels, baroque ornamentations, grand overlooks over these amazing cities, and it doesn’t get boring for me. Everyday is an amazing new view on this world.





And the travel fatigue is still with me and now add just a sprinkling of home sickness.  I’m not complaining (like I was at the beginning of the trip).  These feelings are part of the experience when I choose to be gone so long.  

Luckily I remembered that tomorrow is Sunday. That means no stores are open.  So I shopped for lunch and dinner for tomorrow.  I am having a positive hope that I can find a rice ball or sandwich tomorrow in Scicli, to go with my lentils. 



Rita has a killer breakfast!




I didn’t say it, but .  .  .  

With Bike Shop virtually dead, what would I be doing at home anyway?  

WhatsApp +17072241531
Lemonspomagranet@gmail.com
Send me a message when you have a chance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naples 2

11-7-23 To Caltanissetta

12-6-23 Palermo