11-12-23 Enna Cemetery

 It was cold, super foggy, so foggy it was raining. Fog rain.  It was a slow day before a big travel day.







The misty morning gave some somber atmosphere to this lovely place. I love a good cemetery.  They are beautiful and reverent places.  Enna has a whopper!  It’s the size of a small city.  The only one larger I ever saw,  was in Cluj Romania.  But Enna’s was good.


Godfather 
This actually made me tear up, like emotional not ripping paper.  Gotta love English, huh?



This is a Capuchin Cemetery.  They have a deep regard for the dead.  Remember the catacombs in Palermo?








So great.  Such a special place.

The only other thing I did today was to visit the Enna Duomo.  Every time I tried to visit, there were events happening and it seemed disrespectful to visit.






Well, haven’t got too far on the concept of anger, because I think it goes back to expectations, assumptions and anticipation.  Those can cause disappointment but I think also anger. Anger is a bit more difficult to change to acceptance or gratitude.  And you can choose to not get angry, but I’m not sure how to neutralize anger.

Seems like there are several people out there following that I didn’t know about.  Thanks for following along.

WhatsApp +17072241531  please don’t text  get WhatsApp 

Lemonspomagranet@gmail.com  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naples 2

11-7-23 To Caltanissetta

12-6-23 Palermo